There are few places that are more fascinating and romantic than Bellagio, the famous tourist resort about 7 km from Lezzeno, where it is possible to find high class hotels and restaurants, the ideal places from which to admire the breathtaking scenery.
- Church of Santa Maria Annunciata di Breno: located in the small hamlet of Bellagio, called Visgonola.
- Church of San Giacomo: A splendid example of Romanesque- Lombard art (12th century) built in the period between 1075 and 1125 by Como masters.
- Church of San Giorgio: Romanesque church dating back to the period between 1080 and 1120.
- Church of San Giovanni Battista: Baroque construction (17th century), with single nave and wooden altar piece dating back to the 1600’s.
- Church of Santa Maria di Loppia: Small Romanesque Basilica set in the Villa Gerli park, which can be seen in the hamlet of Loppia, but which is not open to visitors.
- Built in 1808 for Duke Francesco Melzi d’ Eril, assistant to Napoleon and which is now the property of Count Gallarati Scotti. A wonderful example of 18th century architecture and a scenic delight with clusters of azaleas and rhododendrons alternating with a series of magnificent statues.
- Villa Serbelloni Park: A relaxing stroll around the park allows the visitor to enjoy the superb scenery of the Lake of Como and Lecco, while the fortifications of the promontory provides a wonderful view of the northern section of the lake and the Pre-Alpine tract.
- Museum of lake navigation instruments. Located in the quaint hamlet of St. Giovanni in an ancient towered building. Where it is possible to admire over two hundred precious objects that have permitted lake navigation through the ages.